Hormone Replacement Therapy
Ideally, we will all age gracefully while maintaining our vitality. Quality of life is as important as quantity for most people and your hormones play a vital role in that. As we age (and with other stressors), our hormone production changes and hormonal imbalances can occur. This causes a variety of side effects and symptoms that keep us from having the stamina and vigor for life that we did when we were young. Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy plays an important part in allowing us to maintain the feeling of youth well into advanced stages of life.
Bio-identical hormones are non-synthetic, plant-based hormones that are identical (look just like) to the human hormones. Unlike synthetic forms of hormone replacement therapy, bio-identical hormones fit into the receptors on our cells exactly the way our own hormones do. When dosed appropriately, we feel like ourselves again with minimal to no side effects in comparison.
Common Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance:
- Bio-identical pellet therapy – now one of the most widely studied, effective, and safest methods of natural hormone replacement available. Erin has been certified in pellet therapy placement and management since 2013.
- Topical and oral compounded BHRT (creams, troches, etc.)
- Injectable testosterone therapy
- Nutraceutical hormonal support
- Thyroid management
- Adrenal management
- Medical management of sexual dysfunction in both men and women
- Peptide and other anti-aging therapies